Weather ForecastCurrently40°OvercastToday is forecast to be Much Warmer than yesterday. Showers possible tonight.Wednesday 01/16 20%High 54° / Low 47°OvercastCloudy. High 54F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.Wednesday Night 01/16 70%High 54° / Low 47°Chance of RainShowers this evening becoming a steady light rain overnight. Low 47F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 70%.Thursday 01/17 60%High 59° / Low 36°Chance of RainShowers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 59F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Thursday Night 01/17 10%High 59° / Low 36°ClearMainly clear early, then a few clouds later on. Low 36F. Winds light and variable.Friday 01/18 70%High 55° / Low 49°Chance of RainCloudy with occasional light rain in the afternoon. High near 55F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Friday Night 01/18 100%High 55° / Low 49°ThunderstormShowers and thunderstorms likely. Low 49F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 100%.Saturday 01/19 80%High 51° / Low 22°SnowRain showers early changing to mixed rain and snow later in the day. Thunder possible. Morning high of 51F with temps falling to near 35. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Saturday Night 01/19 20%High 51° / Low 22°Partly CloudyCloudy skies early, then partly cloudy after midnight. Very cold. Low 22F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.Sunday 01/20 0%High 42° / Low 25°ClearMainly sunny. Much colder. High 42F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Sunday Night 01/20 0%High 42° / Low 25°ClearA few clouds overnight. Very cold. Low around 25F. Winds light and variable.Monday 01/21 0%High 43° / Low 30°Partly CloudyConsiderable clouds early. Some decrease in clouds later in the day. High 43F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.Monday Night 01/21 20%High 43° / Low 30°Mostly CloudyPartly cloudy skies in the evening, then becoming cloudy overnight. Low around 30F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.Tuesday 01/22 40%High 44° / Low 33°Chance of RainRain showers early with overcast skies later in the day. High 44F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Tuesday Night 01/22 40%High 44° / Low 33°SnowA mixture of rain and snow showers. Low 33F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 40%.Wednesday 01/23 40%High 44° / Low 29°SnowMostly cloudy. Rain and snow showers in the morning. A few rain showers in the afternoon. High 44F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Wednesday Night 01/23 20%High 44° / Low 29°Partly CloudyA few clouds from time to time. Low 29F. Winds light and variable.Thursday 01/24 20%High 47° / Low 28°Partly CloudyMostly cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later in the day. High 47F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Thursday Night 01/24 0%High 47° / Low 28°Partly CloudyPartly cloudy skies. Low 28F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Friday 01/25 10%High 41° / Low 26°Partly CloudyIntervals of clouds and sunshine. High 41F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Friday Night 01/25 10%High 41° / Low 26°Partly CloudyA few clouds. Low 26F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
You are here: / Weather