Weather ForecastCurrently63°ClearToday is forecast to be Much Warmer than yesterday.Wednesday 10/17 0%High 72° / Low 50°Partly CloudyPartly cloudy. High 72F. Winds light and variable.Wednesday Night 10/17 0%High 72° / Low 50°Mostly CloudyMostly cloudy. Low near 50F. Winds light and variable.Thursday 10/18 0%High 63° / Low 49°Partly CloudyPartly cloudy. High 63F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.Thursday Night 10/18 20%High 63° / Low 49°Mostly CloudyPartly cloudy skies during the evening will give way to cloudy skies overnight. Slight chance of a rain shower. Low 49F. Winds light and variable.Friday 10/19 80%High 53° / Low 50°RainShowers early, becoming a steady rain later in the day. High 53F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.Friday Night 10/19 60%High 53° / Low 50°Chance of RainRain showers early with overcast skies late. Low near 50F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Saturday 10/20 10%High 69° / Low 40°Partly CloudyCloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 69F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Saturday Night 10/20 0%High 69° / Low 40°Partly CloudySome clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low around 40F. Winds light and variable.Sunday 10/21 0%High 60° / Low 40°ClearSunny skies. High around 60F. Winds light and variable.Sunday Night 10/21 10%High 60° / Low 40°ClearClear skies with a few passing clouds. Low around 40F. Winds light and variable.Monday 10/22 10%High 59° / Low 44°Partly CloudySunshine and clouds mixed. High 59F. Winds light and variable.Monday Night 10/22 10%High 59° / Low 44°Partly CloudyPartly cloudy early with increasing clouds overnight. Low 44F. Winds light and variable.Tuesday 10/23 10%High 63° / Low 46°Partly CloudyPartly cloudy skies. High 63F. Winds light and variable.Tuesday Night 10/23 0%High 63° / Low 46°Partly CloudyPartly cloudy. Low 46F. Winds light and variable.Wednesday 10/24 20%High 63° / Low 48°Partly CloudySunshine and clouds mixed. High 63F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.Wednesday Night 10/24 40%High 63° / Low 48°Chance of RainPartly cloudy in the evening. Increasing clouds with periods of showers after midnight. Low 48F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Thursday 10/25 20%High 63° / Low 50°OvercastCloudy skies. High 63F. Winds light and variable.Thursday Night 10/25 20%High 63° / Low 50°Partly CloudyCloudy early with partial clearing expected late. Low around 50F. Winds light and variable.Friday 10/26 30%High 64° / Low 52°Chance of RainPartly cloudy early followed by mostly cloudy skies and a few showers later in the day. High 64F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.Friday Night 10/26 50%High 64° / Low 52°Chance of RainCloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 52F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
You are here: / / weather page test
What others are reading…
(Undated) -- The official website of entertainer Glen Campbell confirms the death of the popular musician, singer, songwriter, actor, and Arkansas … [Read More...]
(Little Rock, Arkansas) -- The Arkansas Department of Health says the state has identified its first case of Heartland virus, a relatively new … [Read More...]
(Conway, Arkansas) -- The Faulkner County Sheriffs Office, on Wednesday evening (7/5/17), responded to a robbery at the "64 Country Store" at 354 Hwy … [Read More...]
(Danville, AR) -- In an ongoing homicide investigation, Danville, Arkansas Police Chief Rick Padgett has identified two women found at a residence in … [Read More...]
Just over the mountain, through the woods, and north of the Arkansas River Valley, you'll find the best chance in the state for seeing our region's … [Read More...]